13 fevereiro 2012

Cute Couples

Let your romantic side glow! Tomorrow is Saint Valentine's Day and I will post some pictures of the cutest couples that are actually together (and I hope they continue)
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr
My sexy pirate and the most beautiful Victoria's Secret angel make me feel so jealous! Both of them are gorgeous and talented...



Gerard Piqué and Shakira
One of my favourite football players and one of my favourite singers ever are one of the cutest and in love couples in the moment! I really love to see them, they look so cute and really in love with each other!

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder
The One Direction member and her girlfriend(student and model) look so beautiful, he's extremelly cute and she's a beautiful girl, they look so happy!! Just look at they're faces and you'll know about what I'm talking about;)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Feel free :)